Bringing home the natural power of water
Axor Starck V illustrates the vitality of water. The transparent glass body of the mixer unmasks a powerful water vortex, bringing this natural phenomenon home to the wash basin. The vortex innovation – combined with the organic and sculptural design – makes Axor Starck V a designer piece for exclusive customers and projects.
Passion for water
Klaus Grohe, son of the Hansgrohe founder, was the driving force behind this innovation. His passion for water and the expertise of Hansgrohe's spray researchers finally made it possible to apply this vortex principle to the mixer.
The aesthetics of transparency
“Axor Starck V is a revolution, the essence of minimalism – a vortex, this wonder of nature, surrounded by complete transparency,” said designer Philippe Starck when describing his design concept. “The central focus is the water vortex, designed to be minimalist in terms of its external form.”
In addition to its beauty, Axor Starck V also boasts functionality and sustainability. The mixer offers a truly unusual water experience along with outstanding ease of use:
- Powerful water vortex and pleasant waterfall make for a unique experience of water
- Organic and sculptural design from renowned designer Philippe Starck
- Easy-click-in and safety-stop function for removing the glass body safely and easily
- The joystick cartridge means that the handle can be positioned on the left or on the right – to suit the customer's personal requirements or spatial circumstances
- Mixer can be swivelled by 360° – for easier cleaning and optimum water jet adjustment
- Crystal glass is a particularly high-quality and easy to clean material
- Low water consumption thanks to flow limitation at 4 l/min.
- Finishes: chrome and white (powder-coated) as well as 12 other exclusive special PVD finishes, e.g. brushed nickel in combination with sandblasted crystal glass, manufactured in the Axor manufacturing department