Because water is too precious to be wasted
Hansgrohe SE is a pioneer of grey water recycling. For example, the custom-designed and manufactured Pontos AquaCycle system treats waste water from the shower and bath tub for reuse. This ‘process water’ is used where drinking water quality is not required. This not only reliably conserves resources, but also saves costs. The water quality is consistently high and meets the hygiene requirements of the EU Bathing Water Directive.
- recycling waste water in a patented biological/mechanical process – without chemical additives.
- The grey water is cleaned in a multi-stage process and disinfected by UV-radiation – in a manner that is gentle and energy-saving.
- Fully automated, closed recycling system with a low-maintenance, non-weather-dependent cleaning procedure.
- Toilet flushing
- House cleaning
- Road cleaning
- Green area watering
- Car washing etc.
- Housing estates, apartment buildings, student halls of residence
- Swimming pools and urban cleaning services
- The hotel industry
- Leisure, sports and fitness centres